Swax Lax Lacrosse Training Ball
- Weight : 142 to 149 grams
- Diameter: 64 mm
Swax Lax Lacrosse Training Ball Benefits
- Our patent-pending soft ball helps new players develop their skills with more confidence
- Makes lacrosse more approachable to beginners
- Softer than hard rubber lacrosse balls and gentle on hardwood gym floors
- Less bounce and no rebounds make for a more productive practice environment
- Perfect for indoor play
- Highly durable and shock absorbent
Swax Lax Lacrosse Training Ball Limitations
- Not intended for children under 4
- Balls are suitable for rebounders but not wall ball
- Dangerous if ingested by humans or animals
- Swax Lax balls should only be used with age-appropriate head and eyewear
- Can cause injury if shot at high speeds (is suitable for shooting at high speeds)
Please note that ball color may vary.
Balls will soften over time with use.
"By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."